[´í Ä®·³] Spreading NKnet¡¯s NKHR Message to an Inter ÀμâÇϱâ
À̸§ NKnet
2012-03-02 10:11:34  |  Á¶È¸ 8110
Æ®À§ÅÍ ÆäÀ̽ººÏ ¹ÌÅõµ¥ÀÌ ¿äÁò

Spreading NKnet¡¯s NKHR Message to an International Audience

In my first column I spoke of how I became interested in North Korean human rights (NKHR).  This time I will discuss some of experiences in the North Korean human rights movement and my role as webmaster of the English website of a NKHR group (NKnet) in South Korea, where I hope to effectively share our organization's message with the international community. 

Over the last handful of years I have spent countless hours as a volunteer participating in and organizing meetings, benefit concerts, documentary screenings, and especially street awareness campaigns in Seoul.  The goals were generally to raise awareness and raise money to help the North Korean people.  But I have grudgingly come to realize something along the way – my efforts tend to be significantly more effective among Western expats living in South Korea than among South Koreans.  While this may indicate that South Koreans are less receptive to the message – that¡¯s quite possible – it definitely indicates that activism and awareness efforts aimed at social change are best designed by those from the same culture. 

I simply understand much better how Westerners think and will react to my message than how Koreans will.  In my first column I mentioned the Holocaust and the phrase ¡°Never again.¡±  These are cultural references that when mentioned in a serious way usually command the attention and respect of the Western listener.  But what are some cultural references that move and motivate Koreans?  After occasionally asking Koreans that question for several years, only recently did a Korean American friend unexpectedly give me a possible answer:  Sim Cheong Jeon (½ÉûÀü), a famous story about a daughter¡¯s filial piety.  However, when I ran this thought by a Korean friend, she said it's just a well-known story but does not hold any of the emotional importance for Koreans that I was looking for. 

But what about the other side of the coin – Koreans reaching a non-Korean audience?  This too is important, for the fight for North Koreans' freedom is not just a Korean issue, it¡¯s a human issue and very much an international one.  To communicate effectively one's message and activities to Westerners, it is imperative Koreans work hand-in-hand with Westerners.  If Hyundai wants to sell cars in the US, it will quickly learn that hiring a US advertising firm will be much more successful than a Korean one.  Just as GM needs to hire a Korean company to market its own cars in Korea.

While I am not a public relations expert per se in the US, I have experience at a non-profit and was a web developer for several years before moving to Korea, and I have an understanding of Western internet users¡¯ expectations.  Unfortunately, the English websites of Korean organizations are inevitably built to Korean web usability standards.  Of course, NKHRs groups have very limited resources, so that is understandable.  Just the fact that some of them had an English section of their website was progress.  But to take an organization to the next level – to reach non-Koreans in a meaningful way – NKHRs groups have to communicate with international audiences in their own languages and according to their own web usability standards – as designed and written or translated by native speakers of those languages. 

Korean sites and Western sites differ greatly in their design conventions and what users (unconsciously) assume about how they will look and work.  The biggest example is Korean websites' ubiquitous use of ¡°boards.¡± Virtually all Korean sites have multiple boards, one for each section of content (events, news, etc.).  Certainly, US websites make use of boards, but their use generally is limited to discussion forums and answers to customer service questions – they¡¯re not used to list articles, photos, and other standard content. 

When a Westerner visits a typical Korean site for the first time, they often feel overwhelmed by the massive amount of content, but worse, because the organizational structure is unfamiliar, they are not sure where to begin looking or even how to find what they want to know.  Add to this often poor or confusing translation, and they usually just leave the site – and not with a favorable impression of the organization. 

Not surprisingly, when I designed both the Korean and English halves of a website to Western standards for Justice for North Korea (JFNK) last year, I got mostly positive feedback from Westerners and almost universally negative feedback from Koreans.  The bottom line:  Korean web designers should make websites for Koreans according to Korean internet conventions, while Westerners should make sites for Westerners according to Western internet conventions. 

With design and technical assistance from a couple American volunteers, late last year I opened our new English website at NKnet.  It¡¯s not perfect, but for the Western visitors it¡¯s definitely a major step forward.  It has multiple organization systems, so each user can find information in the way that makes the most sense to him or her (by category, by topic (¡°tag¡±), by search, etc.).  Also, articles can be tagged or categorized in multiple categories, unlike in the board system. 

But now that the framework is in place, our new website needs a consistent stream of good content to be successful.  In theory we have lots of content available – every month NKnet publishes NK Vision, a wonderful, full-color, 76-page magazine about NKHR and North Korea in general – the problem, of course, is translating it.  I am organizing a crew of volunteer translators to do just that and now spend most of my time editing their translations.

With the exception of North Korean defector and artist Song Byeok's site, which was designed by Daily NK cartoonist Gregory Pence, and the JFNK one, I can't think of any other NKHR group that has a Western-designed English website.  But they are desperately needed.  With a user-friendly website and natural translation, NKnet now can much more effectively involve the international community in its mission to bring human rights and democracy to North Korea.

±¹Á¦»çȸ¿¡°Ô ºÏÇѹÎÁÖÈ­³×Æ®¿öÅ©ÀÇ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¸¦ È«º¸Çϱâ

Áö³­ ¸î ³â°£ ³ª´Â ÀÚ¿øºÀ»çÀڷμ­ °¢Á¾ ¸ðÀÓ, ±â±Ý ¸¶·Ã Äܼ­Æ®, ´ÙÅ¥¸àÅ͸® »ó¿µ, ƯÈ÷ °Å¸® Ä·ÆäÀÎ µîÀ» Âü¿©Çϰųª Á¶Á÷ÇÏ´Â È°µ¿µéÀ» ÇØ¿Ô´Ù. ¹°·Ð ÀÌ·± È°µ¿µéÀÇ ¸ñÇ¥´Â ºÏÇÑ »ç¶÷µéÀ» µ½±â À§ÇÑ ±â±ÝÀ» ¸¶·ÃÇÏ°í ÀÌ¿Í °ü·ÃÇØ ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÇ ÀǽļöÁØÀ» Çâ»ó½ÃÅ°´Â °ÍÀ̾ú´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸, ¾Æ½±°Ôµµ ³ªÀÇ ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ³ë·ÂÀº Çѱ¹»ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô º¸´Ù´Â Çѱ¹¿¡ »ì°í ÀÖ´Â ¿Ü±¹»ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô¼­ ±× È¿°ú°¡ ³ªÅ¸³­´Ù´Â »ç½ÇÀ» ÀÎÁ¤Çؾ߸¸ Çß´Ù. »çȸº¯È­¿¡ ¸ñÀûÀ» µÐ ÀÌ·± È«º¸È°µ¿ÀÌ Àü´ÞÇÏ·Á´Â ¸Þ½ÃÁö´Â ºÐ¸í ¿ì¸®¿Í °°Àº ¹®È­±Ç ³»¿¡ ÀÖ´Â »ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô´Â È®½ÇÈ÷ Àü´Þ·ÂÀÌ °­ÇÑ ¹Ý¸é, ³²ÇÑ»ç¶÷µéÀº ¿ì¸® ¿Ü±¹ÀεéÀÇ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¿¡ ±×´ÙÁö Å« ¹ÝÀÀÀÌ ¾ø¾ú´Ù.

³ª ¶ÇÇÑ ¼­¾ç»ç¶÷µéÀÌ »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â ¹æ½Ä°ú ±×µéÀÇ ¹ÝÀÀÀ» Çѱ¹»ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¹ÝÀÀµé º¸´Ù ÈξÀ Àß ÀÌÇØÇÏ´Â °æÇâÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. Áö³­¹ø ³»°¡ ¾ð±ÞÇß´ø ¡°³×¹ö ¾î°ÔÀΡ±À̶ó´Â Ç¥Çöµµ ¼­¾ç»ç¶÷µéÀº ½É°¢ÇÏ°Ô ¹Þ¾ÆµéÀÌ´Â °Í°ú °°ÀÌ ÀÌ´Â ¹®È­Àû °ø°¨´ë¿Í °ü·ÃµÈ ¹®Á¦ÀÓÀ» ±ú´Ý°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù. Áï, Çѱ¹»ç¶÷µéÀ» °¨µ¿½ÃÅ°´Â ¹®È­Àû °ø°¨´ë´Â ¾î¶² °ÍÀÌ ÀÖÀ» ¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î?  ±×°ÍÀ» ¸î ³â µ¿¾È Çѱ¹Àε鿡°Ô ¹°¾îºÃ´Âµ¥ ÃÖ±Ù¿¡¼­¾ß Àç¹Ì±³Æ÷ÀÎ ÇÑ Ä£±¸ÇÑÅ× °¡´ÉÇÑ ´ë´äÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò´Ù.  ¹Ù·Î ½ÉûÀüÀÌ´Ù. ±×·±µ¥ Ä£±¸¿¡°Ô ¹°¾îºÃ´Âµ¥ ½ÉûÀü¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¾ð±ÞÀº Çѱ¹µ¶ÀÚµéÀÇ °ø°¨´ë¸¦ ÀüÇô Çü¼ºÇÒ ¼ö ¾øÀ» °Í °°´Ù°í Çß´Ù. 

ÀÌó·³ Çѱ¹ÀεéÀÌ ¿Ü±¹ÀεéÀ» ´ë»óÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â È«º¸¿¡¼­µµ ¸¶Âù°¡ÁöÀÌ´Ù. ƯÈ÷, ºÏÇѹ®Á¦´Â Çѱ¹¸¸ÀÇ À̽´°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±¹Á¦ÀûÀÎ À̽´À̹ǷΠ¿Ü±¹Àε鿡°Ô Á¦´ë·Î ¾îÇÊÇؾßÇÒ Çʿ伺ÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ¸Þ½ÃÁö¿Í È°µ¿µéÀ» ¼­¾ç»ç¶÷µé¿¡°Ô È¿°úÀûÀ¸·Î Àß Àü´ÞÇϱâ À§Çؼ­´Â ¼­¾ç»ç¶÷µé°ú Ä£¹ÐÇÏ°Ô ÇùÁ¶ÇÒ ÇÊ¿ä°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ¸¸¾à Çö´ë°¡ ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­ ÀÚµ¿Â÷¸¦ ÆǸÅÇÏ°íÀÚÇÑ´Ù¸é, ¹Ì±¹Àα¤°íȸ»ç¸¦ ÃʺùÇØ¾ß Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ÀÇ È«º¸º¸´Ù ´õ ¼º°øÀûÀÎ °á°ú¸¦ ¾òÀ» ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ̸ç, GMÀÌ Çѱ¹¿¡¼­ Çѱ¹ ±¤°íȸ»çÀÇ ÇùÁ¶¸¦ ¾òÀ» ÇÊ¿ä°¡ ÀÖ´Â °Í°ú ¸¶Âù°¡Áö ¿ø¸®ÀÌ´Ù.

³ª´Â ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­µµ È«º¸Àü¹®°¡´Â ¾Æ´Ï¾úÁö¸¸, NGO¿¡¼­ È°µ¿ÇÑ °æÇèµµ ÀÖ°í ¶ÇÇÑ À¥°³¹ßÀڷμ­ ¼ö³â°£ ±Ù¹«ÇÑ °æ·Âµµ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¼­±¸ ÀÎÅͳݻç¿ëÀÚµéÀÇ ±â´ë½É¸®¸¦ Àß ÀÌÇØÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

³»°¡ º» Çѱ¹ ´ÜüµéÀÇ ¿µ¾îÆÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®µéÀº Çѱ¹ À¥ÀÇ À¯¿ë¼º¿¡ ±âÃÊÇؼ­ °³¹ßµÉ ¼ö ¹Û¿¡ ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ´Â ºÏÇÑÀαǴÜüµéÀÌ »ó´çÈ÷ Á¦ÇÑÀûÀÎ ÀÚ¿ø¹Û¿¡ ¾ø±â ¶§¹®À̹ǷΠÀÌÇØ°¡ µÇ´Â ºÎºÐÀÌ´Ù.  ´Ü¼øÈ÷ ¿µ¾îÆÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®°¡ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °Í ÀÚü°¡ ÁøÀüÀÌ´Ù. Çѱ¹ ³»ÀÇ ºÏÇÑÀαǴÜüµéÀÌ ºñÇѱ¹¾î±Ç ³×ƼÁð¿¡°Ô ÀÇ¹Ì ÀÖ°Ô ´Ù°¡°¡±â À§Çؼ­´Â ¿µ¾î¸¦ ¸ð±¹¾î·Î ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ±×µéÀÇ ¾ð¾î·Î Á÷Á¢ ¹ø¿ªÇϰųª ±ÛÀ» ¾¸À¸·Î½á ¿µ¾î±Ç ³×ƼÁðµéÀÇ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ À¥ À¯¿ë¼ºÀÇ ±âÁØ¿¡ ¸Â´Â ¼öÁØÀ¸·Î µ¶ÀÚµé°ú ÀÇ»ç¼ÒÅë ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ¾î¾ß ÇÑ´Ù. 

Çѱ¹ÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿Í ¼­±¸ÀÇ »çÀÌÆ®´Â µðÀÚÀÎÀÇ ÆÐÅÏÀ̳ª µ¶ÀÚµéÀÇ »çÀÌÆ® »ç¿ë¹æ½Ä µî¿¡ »ó´çÇÑ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ Á¸ÀçÇÑ´Ù. ÇÑ°¡Áö Áß¿äÇÑ ¿¹¸¦ µéÀÚ¸é, Çѱ¹ »çÀÌÆ®µéÀº ´ëü·Î ¡®°Ô½ÃÆÇ¡¯À» »ó½ÃÀûÀ¸·Î ¸¹ÀÌ »ç¿ëÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ½ÇÁúÀûÀ¸·Î °ÅÀÇ ¸ðµç Çѱ¹ »çÀÌÆ®µéÀº ´º½º°Ç, °ø°íÆÇÀ̵ç, »çÁø µ¿¿µ»ó ¼½¼ÇÀÌ°Ç, ¸ðµç ±¸¼ºÀÌ ´Ù¾çÇÑ ¡®°Ô½ÃÆÇ¡¯ ±¸µµ·Î ÀÌ·ç¾îÁ® ÀÖ´Ù. ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ »çÀÌÆ®µµ ¡®°Ô½ÃÆÇ¡¯À» »ç¿ëÇϱâ´Â ÇÏÁö¸¸ ÁÖ·Î µ¶ÀÚ¿ÍÀÇ ÁúÀÇÀÀ´ä ¼½¼Ç Á¤µµ¸¸ °Ô½ÃÆÇÀ» »ç¿ëÇÏ°í ±â»ç, »çÁø, ±âŸ ±âº» ³»¿ëÀº Æ÷ÇԵŠÀÖÁö ¾Ê´Ù.

±×·¡¼­ º¸Åë ¼­±¸ÀÇ µ¶ÀÚµéÀÌ ÀϹÝÀûÀÎ Çѱ¹ »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ óÀ½ Á¢¼ÓÇÒ ¶§´Â Á¾Á¾ ¾öû³­ ¾çÀÇ ÄÁÅÙÃ÷¿¡ ¾Ðµµ´çÇϱ⵵ ÇÏÁö¸¸, »çÀÌÆ®ÀÇ ±¸Á¶°¡ Ä£¼÷ÇÏÁö ¾Ê¾Æ¼­ ±×µéÀÌ ¾Ë°íÀÚÇÏ´Â ³»¿ëµéÀ» ¾îµð¿¡¼­ ¾î¶»°Ô ã¾Æ¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö »ó´çÈ÷ ´çȤ½º·¯¿öÇÏ´Â °æÇâÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ¿©±â¿¡ ´õÇؼ­ Á¤È®ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°Å³ª ºÎ½ÇÇÑ ¹ø¿ªÀ¸·Î ÀÎÇØ ±× »çÀÌÆ®¿¡ ¿À·¡ ¸Ó¹°·¯ ÀÖÁö ¸øÇÏ°í ±×³É ³ª°¡¹ö¸®°í, ¸¹Àº °æ¿ì ±× ´Üü¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ ÁÁÀº ÀλóÀ» °®Áö ¾Ê´Â´Ù.

Áö³­ÇØ ³»°¡ ºÏÇÑÁ¤ÀÇ¿¬´ëÀÇ »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ ¼­±¸½ÄÀÇ »çÀÌÆ® °³¹ß¹æ½ÄÀ» µµÀÔÇؼ­ Á¦ÀÛÇßÀ» ¶§, ¼­±¸ µ¶ÀÚµé·ÎºÎÅÍ´Â ´ëüÀûÀ¸·Î ±àÁ¤ÀûÀÎ Çǵå¹éÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò´Â°¡ Çϸé Çѱ¹ÀÎ µ¶ÀÚµé·ÎºÎÅÍ´Â Àü¹ÝÀûÀ¸·Î ºÎÁ¤ÀûÀÎ Çǵå¹éÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò¾ú´Ù. Áï, Çѱ¹ÀÎ À¥µðÀÚÀ̳ʵéÀº Çѱ¹ÀεéÀÇ º¸Æí¼º¿¡ ¸ÂÃç Çѱ¹ÀÎÀ» ´ë»óÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ °³¹ßÇؾßÇÏ°í, ¼­¾çÀεéÀº ¼­±¸ÀÇ ÀÎÅÍ³Ý º¸Æí¼º¿¡ ¸Â°Ô ¼­¾çÀεéÀ» ´ë»óÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â »çÀÌÆ®¸¦ °³¹ßÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â °á·Ð¿¡ µµ´Þ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

Áö³­ ÇØ ¸» ³ª´Â ¸î ¸íÀÇ ¹Ì±¹ÀÎ ÀÚ¿øºÀ»çÀÚµéÀÇ ±â¼úÀûÀÎ ±×¸®°í µðÀÚÀο¡¼­ÀÇ Áö¿øÀ» ¹Þ¾Æ ºÏÇѹÎÁÖÈ­³×Æ®¿öÅ©ÀÇ ¿µ¾îÆÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¸¦ »õ·ÎÀÌ ¿­¾ú´Ù. ¹°·Ð ÀÌ »çÀÌÆ®°¡ ¿Ïº®ÇÏÁö´Â ¾ÊÁö¸¸, ¼­±¸ÀÇ Á¢¼ÓÀÚµéÀÇ ÀÔÀå¿¡¼­ ºÃÀ» ¶§´Â »ó´çÈ÷ ¹ßÀüµÈ ¸ð½ÀÀÇ »çÀÌÆ®·Î »õ·Î ž °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ »çÀÌÆ®´Â ´Ù¾çÇÑ Á¶Á÷±¸Á¶·Î °³¹ßµÇ¾î ÀÖ¾ú°í, ¡®°Ô½ÃÆÇ¡¯Çü½Ä°ú´Â ´Þ¸® °¢ ±â»ç°¡ Ä«Å×°í¸®³ª ÅäÇÈ, °Ë»ö º°·Î ¿©·¯°³ÀÇ Å°¿öµå·Î űװ¡ µÅ À־ »ç¿ëÀÚ°¡ ½±°Ô Á¤º¸¸¦ ãÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô ¼³°èµÇ¾î ÀÖ´Ù. ±×¸®°í °Ô½ÃÆÇ°ú ´Þ¸® ¾î¶² ±ÛÀº ÇÑ Å±׳ª Ä«Å×°í¸®¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¸¹Àº ű׳ª Ä«³×°í¸®¸¦ ÁöÁ¤ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

À¥»çÀÌÆ®ÀÇ °ñ°ÝÀÌ Á¦ÀÚ¸®¿¡ °®Ãß¾îÁ³±â ¶§¹®¿¡ »õ·Î¿î »çÀÌÆ®¿¡ ¸Â´Â Áö¼ÓÀûÀÎ ÁÁÀº Á¤º¸µéÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù. ½ÇÁúÀûÀ¸·Î ¿ì¸®¿¡°Ô ¾çÁúÀÇ °¡¿ëÇÒ ¸¸ÇÑ ÄÁÅÙÃ÷µµ »ó´ç ¾ç °®°í ÀÖ´Ù. NKnet´Â ¸Å´Þ ºÏÇѹ®Á¦ Àü¹Ý¿¡ ´ëÇÑ À̽´¸¦ ´Ù·ç´Â NK VisionÀ» ¹ßÇàÇÏ°í ÀÖÁö¸¸, ¹®Á¦´Â ÀÌ°ÍÀÇ ¹ø¿ªÀÌ´Ù.  À̰͵éÀº ÇöÀç ¿µ¾î·Î ¹ø¿ªµµ µÇ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ³ª´Â ¹ø¿ª ÀÚ¿øºÀ»çÀÚ Ç®À» Á¶Á÷Çؼ­ ÃÖ±Ù¿¡´Â À̵éÀÇ ¹ø¿ªÀ» ÆíÁýÇÏ´Â ÀÏ·Î ÀÏ°ú¸¦ º¸³»°í ÀÖ´Ù.

¹ø¿ªµµ¿ò / ±ÇÀº°æ(¿µ¾î¹ø¿ª ÀÚ¿øºÀ»çÀÚ) 

13 ºÏÇÑ ÀαÇ, '¿øÄ¢'À» °®°í µ¹ÆÄÇ϶ó  nknet 07-04-16 5069
12 ñé "'°æÁ¦¹ßÀü' '±¹¹Î»ýÈ° Çâ»ó' ºÏÁß°£ °øµ¿°úÁ¦"  NKnet 11-07-11 4192
11 [´í Ä®·³] Spreading NKnet¡¯s NKHR Message to an Inter  NKnet 12-03-02 8110
10 [½Ã·Ð] Áß±¹ Áö½ÄÀÎÀÇ ¸¶À½ ¿òÁ÷ÀÎ 'Å»ºÏÀÚ ºÏ¼Û ¹Ý´ë'  NKnet 12-03-07 9656
9 ±èÁ¤Àº ½Ã´ëµµ '±Ç·Â Àý´ëµ¶Á¡'ÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ°¡?  NKnet 12-04-23 9922
8 ÝÁ COI ź»ýÀº ±èÁ¤Àº Á¤±Ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¾öÁßÇÑ °æ°í  °ü¸®ÀÚ 13-03-22 17813
7 ÀÓÁ¾¼® ÀÇ¿øÀº ÅëÀϿܱ³Åë»óÀ§¿øȸ À§¿øÁ÷À» »çÅðÇ϶ó!  nknet 07-04-16 7114
6 ºÏÇѹÎÁÖÈ­´Â °Å½º¸¦ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ½Ã´ëÀû °úÁ¦  NKnet 12-01-17 11734
5 ±èÁ¤Àº üÁ¦ÀÇ ¹Ì·¡¿Í Çѹݵµ ¿î¸í¿¡ ºÎÃÄ  NKnet 12-01-25 11351
4 How I Came to be Involved with North Korean Human  NKnet 12-01-26 6920
3 ºÏÇÑÀ뱂 °³¼±À» À§ÇÑ ±¹Á¦Çù·Â¹æ¾È  NKnet 12-06-15 11935